Posted on Nov 19, 2020 by J & C Associates Ltd
This is a genuinely fantastic opportunity to work for one of the most prestigious EU Institutions in Europe.
We are on the lookout for a .NET Developer with a degree (or equivalent)+ at least 6 years of overall experience, specialised in the area of Unified Communications, Skype for Business and MS Teams.
These are long term contracts with a very high chance of renewal. The longer you work there, the more valuable you become and this means that you could stay there for years.
You will not only be using the latest technologies but you will also be in a more relaxed working environment where your work-life balance is respected!
In addition, they are not just looking for a standard Developer; they want people who can make a contribution to the team, who can bring new ideas and who can continue to learn and improve.
- Post-secondary education studies of minimum 3 years in computer science or related field certified by diploma or 3 years of experience
- Minimum 6 years of professional IT experience in software development in .NET and related technologies
- Throughout knowledge of technology trends
- Minimum 6 years in software development
- Solid documentation skills in English
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English is required
*Note. It is possible that this will be initially remote, with the expectation to full time work onsite after any restrictions have been lifted.
If this sounds of interest, then please get in touch ASAP so we can talk about the role and your experience.