Posted on Nov 19, 2020 by Levy Associates Ltd
We are looking for an IT Solution Architect within the Marketing department of our client!
With setting up a new Marketing landscape come a lot of challenges, varying from connecting all the various applications with each other, setting up a data model across the landscape and determining the new way of working for the involved departments.
As a Solution Architect you are a connector. Guarding the scope, technical implementation and quality of solutions. You will be connecting with various departments throughout the bank, as you are the bridge between Business and IT.
Complexity of the job is in facilitating and supporting agile teams where knowledge is required of both application architecture as enterprise architecture so that solutions fit in the enterprise future state architecture, along with facilitating and supporting the various marketing teams to take the stack into business as usual.
With the following results (SMART)
You will have the overview and support the quality of architecture and you are able to translate this information to colleagues. In togetherness you will create the architecture required and solution to meet business demand. A Solution Architect has technical expertise, a long-term vision, product knowledge and a rich set of soft skills. Your end product is a Solution Intent wherein all your skills come together in an architecture vision that you are able to convey to the various involved stakeholders. Main goal: simplifying and improving the IT landscape so that remains future proof. All activities of the Solution Architect are based on creation of long-term value keeping the future state architecture in mind.
This role is for someone who enjoys working as part of a team of technical experts and being the linking pin between technology, product owners and management.
This means that you will:
- Coach agile development teams making the right architectural decisions in a landscape transformation but also able to provide clear guidance when needed
- Help the development teams to cut big changes in small user stories and shippable products
- Support Implementation and activation of several Marketing Automation tools to support Real Time event driven personal marketing
- Cooperate with several departments and different technologies
- Background/knowledge in Marketing (general marketing concepts)
Azure knowledge and working experience
5-7 years relevant work experience from which 3-5 years on the area of solution architecture
- Data engineering, modelling & integration (SQL, R - Azure Data Bricks)
- Togaf, Archimate knowledge-level/certification
- Agile, DevOps
Due to a high volume of candidates, we will only be able to respond to those who meet the above requirements. If you have not had a response within 14 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.