Software Developer (Django experience)
Posted on Nov 19, 2020 by Edissero Ltd
Platform Software Engineer (Django experience)
Working with our global healthcare software client, you'll be joining an experienced development team to design, code and debug applications in various programming languages. You'll implement and maintain automated software testing solutions and will also support, maintain and document software functionality.
- Solid Django experience in a commercial product environment.
- Experience of building applications on one of the major RDBMS database platforms (eg SQL Server, MySQL or Postgres).
- A degree or industry recognised equivalent in computer science or related technical subject.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies, release processes, algorithms and software design patterns.
- Experience of developing web applications.
- Experience in one or more of the following would be advantageous but isn't essential: Modern C++ including STL and Boost; test and build automation; cloud services (eg Amazon Web Services/Azure); an interest in healthcare and/or natural language processing.
This role can be based onsite (in South Glamorgan) or remotely. On offer is a competitive salary (up to £65,000 p.a.) and benefits package.