Remote/Virtual IT Trainer - Ad-hoc/Part-time
Posted on Nov 19, 2020 by QA Limited
Remote/Virtual IT Trainer - Ad-hoc/part time
We are looking for multi-lingual IT Trainers to deliver Remote/Virtual IT Induction and Bite size training sessions for new starters across a number of countries.
As the IT Trainer you will be responsible for remotely delivering IT Inductions and Bite size training sessions in the local language to new starters. English is a standard with any of the following languages or combinations of German, French, Spanish, Japanese and Mandarin.
- Deliver virtual bite size training sessions to new starters
- Deliver virtual new starter IT inductions across the various countries and time zones in the local language
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience delivering remote training via TEAMS/ZOOM/Webex for example
- Experience in delivering structured training and bite size sessions in an engaging and informative manner
- Hold a recognised teaching/training qualification
- Excellent knowledge of Win10, O365, TEAMS - SharePoint/OneDrive
- Must speak English fluently plus fluency both verbal and written in one or more of the following languages - German, French, Spanish, Japanese and Mandarin