IT PMO (fluent German and pharma industrial background)
Posted on Nov 19, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
IT PMO vacancy for our Lausanne based client in the pharmaceutical sector.
- At least 5 years of proven success as a Project Coordinator combined with a Project Management certification and expertise in Sales Force or SAP implementation
- Proficiency in Infrastructure Management coupled with a strong understanding of Information Security
- Experience in transversal team coordination as well as profound background in the pharma industry
- A highly customer and solution orientated mindset in addition to excellent communication skills
- University degree specialized in a relevant profession or similar official recognized education
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
- Supporting the launch of the new legal entities in Austria and Switzerland, monitoring the projects execution and communicating events to stakeholders, IT teams, and leadership
- Acting as the pivot between the global IT Team and local Business Team along with taking the lead for all IT aspects of the project
- Cooperating with multiple international cross-functional teams in combination with diagnosing and resolving low to medium hardware, software and connectivity problems
- Managing the implementation of local applications of low complexity as well as working with project teams and engineers to assure that business needs and technical requirements are met
- Providing feedback and recommendations on requirements, time based on health check results
- Writing and reviewing technical documentation and user guides
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.