Frontend Developer (Fixed Contract) 90% Remote work possible!
Posted on Nov 19, 2020 by TALENT - IT
As a Front End developer, you will work in our international Front End team. Your main task is the independent development and technical support of used car portals and dealer websites. You will also support the analysis and scoping of new projects or third-party integrations. You will also implement technical SEO and analytics tasks as instructed by specialist departments. You support your colleagues in the Front End team with code reviews and technical conception.
- Good knowledge of jQuery
- Fundamental knowledge of Template-Engines (eg Smarty), SASS/SCSS and Content-Management Systems
- Experience with Front End/system, especially in responsive areas
- Fundamental knowledge of PHP
- Good to very good writing and verbal communication skills (in German and) English
- Knowledge of SEO, Analytics (Google, GTM, Adobe), Adobe XD and Photoshop of advantage
- Structured and goal-oriented working method
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Administration and development of websites and vehicle portals independently with our own in-house CMS for national and international clients.
- Implementation and maintaining new and existing projects and layouts.
- Be an active part in the analysis of demand regarding specifications and implementation and assist in the estimation of costs.
- Development and improvement of new internal standards and templates, closely working together with your team.
- Quality management of projects developed in Front End and assist with 2nd-level-support-questions.
Qualification/Education & ExperiencePossible alternative Qualification/Experience
- Successfully completed studies in computer science or comparable study program
- Or: completed comparable training as IT specialist for application development (m/f/d) or media designer (m/f/d)
- At least three years of practical work experience
Other possible job title