Part-time Bioanalytical Sample Preparation Technician (Weekdays or Wee
Posted on Nov 19, 2020 by Frontage Laboratories
The Bioanalytical Department of Frontage Laboratories Inc. at the Concord, OH site has created several openings of a part time bioanalytical sample preparation technician position to support our biotech and pharmaceutical preclinical and clinical new drug testing.
- Organize and conduct work assignments in a safe manner
- Perform routine lab operations in a neat and clean organized manner: prepare reagents, weigh reference standards, and extract samples
- Document results and accurately record observations in accordance with GLPs, SOPs, study protocols, and test methods
- Use Analyst and Watson software
- Submit samples on LC-MS/MS instruments
- Perform data analysis and maintain study records
- Recognize and communicate to principal investigator/responsible scientist problems that impede completion of work according to study protocols
- Excellent communication
- A team player
- Good pipetting skills
- Familiarity with sample preparation laboratory equipment
- Basic math and chemistry skills to perform routine calculations
- Strong attention to details
- Previous bioanalytical sample preparation experience preferred
The ideal candidate will be a motivated team player with excellent written and oral communication skills, and strong problem-solving capabilities. part time could be on weekdays or weekends. Excellent candidate may be considered for a Full time position opportunity.
EDUCATIONAL& RESEARCH REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate degree, bachelor or master's degree in science discipline. Equivalent experience will be also considered.
- Relative research experience.
- CRO experience a plus.
Frontage Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer.