Posted on Nov 19, 2020 by Experis AG
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for an experienced Front End developer to join the development team who are supporting the continuous delivery of metrics and dashboards to Senior members of the Group Chief Technology Office.
- Assist the Group Enterprise Architecture team to develop key visual dashboards supporting actionable insights
- Implement user interface components with React.js, Vue.js, Svelte or Jekyll
- Support and enrich UI/UX designs to clearly present complex data to a variety of users
- Analyze requirements, system risks, and software reliability
- Help translate business use cases into technical delivery of Front End dashboards and API webs services
- Evolve the solution to incorporate results from data science models to visual trends and predictions
- Interface with a Knowledge Graph built on top of a semantic model
- Interact with senior stakeholders through Agile development of the concepts
- Ideally 5 years of experience in a Scrum delivery model
- Extensive experience with web development stack; eg: React.js, Angular, Node.js, Express.js, Axios, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux Broad knowledge about web world, trends, emerging technologies and architectures.
- Proficient knowledge of Vue.js, Svelte, and Jekyll
- Knowledge of visualisation tools, such as Tableau, Power BI, or QlikView
- Understanding of Git, experience with JIRA, GitLab and CI tools like TeamCity and Jenkins
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application and familiarity with RESTful Services.
- Experience in Azure Cloud and CI/CD deployment
- Proficient knowledge of drawing libraries like D3.js, GoJS, or other graph libraries
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Fortify, SonarQube, Mocha and Jest
- Fluent in English both written and spoken. Any other language is a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.