Services Engineer - Public Cloud (AWS)
Posted on Nov 19, 2020 by Parallel Consulting
* MUST ALREADY BE LOCATED IN THE NETHERLANDS AND SPEAK FLUENT DUTCH.*
I am currently partnering with a prestigious Amsterdam based organisation who are seeking an AWS Services Engineer. You will join a dedicated customer team, who work on business-critical platforms and applications.
- Internal landing zone - the environment where all the tools and services run
- Lifecycle management of the landing zone
- Adding new tools and services and giving your input into how this can be designed.
- Monitor the developments of AWS itself, including replacing/expanding parts of the environment
- Advising on which technology or which product is needed to be able to take the next step and then take care of its implementation.
- Working closely with a security lead, a data lead, a trusted AWS advisor, a Tech Lead and other mission-critical engineers.
- 5+ years as a System Engineer
- Linux/Windows in an AWS environment
- Managing and maintaining environments - implementing changes and resolving incidents.
- Logging, Monitoring and DTAP environments
- Automation experience with Python, Powershell, Bash
- Notable tools: Octopus, Okta, Datadog, Splunk, Rundek, SonarQube, Chef, OS Image Build, Gitlab, Outpost of Bastions
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.