Posted on Nov 19, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
I am currently looking for an ICT Technician for a client of mine within the insurance industry.
The client is looking for someone who would like to support people in a leading self-determined daily life. At the same time, you will be challenged to use your creative freedom to reconcile your professional and personal ambitions. You will be able to use your individual talents and expertise in a motivated and flexible work environment. You will also take on a high degree of responsibility and help shape the future of the company.
- Administration of authorization identities (eg B2B, authorization concepts)
- Process optimization and creation of documentation with regard to data security in connection with access, creation and implementation of new security guidelines and naming conventions for administration as well as the redesign of authorization structures in the various technologies (TEAMS, Sharepoint, Filer, etc.)
- Participation in the introduction of the new IAM tool
- Supervision of operational processes related to IAM
- Creation and support of business profiles including implementation of specifications with the business
- Participation in revision topics such as revalidations, etc.
- Handling of day-to-day business in the classic service request environment
- Contact person for all types of inquiries in Microsoft Teams
- Processing of incident tickets, including in cooperation with the service desk
- Technical understanding in the IAM environment is mandatory
- Knowledge of the Windows 10 environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Teams is an advantage
- In-depth technical understanding of PowerShell is an advantage
- A team-oriented and flexible personality
- Independent and conscientious way of working
- Very good knowledge of German, other languages an advantage
My client support employees in optimally shaping their professional development and lifestyle across all phases of life. The variety of benefits that they offer such as home office, 25 to 30 vacation days, premium contributions for the 3rd pillar and a wide range of further training programs contribute to this.
Please apply below for getting more information in regards to the position.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.