Solution Architect (SA)
Posted on Nov 19, 2020 by Hadron Finsys GmbH
Solution Architect is responsible to design a best fit solution which addresses business, technical, people and commercial requirements of the client. Solution Architect mainly support the pre-sales, sales functions of our client and need to work closely Sales, Technical/Business, delivery, commercial functions of both our client and their partners to craft best fit solution with theme of win-win. Solution Architect is expected have enterprise view which includes Business/Technical analysis, Developing of Operating/Delivery/Governance models, Estimation, Costing, Pricing, Transition and transformation activities. This is a very critical role as it defines the future growth business for clients as well as for our client.
The role demands the following:
- Lead end to end RFI/RFP or pre-sales activities
- Working closely with the client to understand their current business/Technical situation, challenges and their future requirements.
- Business, Technical analysis, designing future organization fit for client as well as our client's requirements
- Design sourcing strategy, operating model, business/technical processes for our clients to setup multi location delivery organizations
- Act as a single point of contact for the clients delivery centers to enable smooth solution shaping and delivery handover
- Using prior personal work experience with our client's methodology, processes and tools to design an optimal solution for the client
- Creative problem-solving skills, and the ability to work with and inspire others
- Working with our client's internal organization to ensure process compliance and business development targets
- Estimation, Costing and pricing
- Relevant Degree
- Several years of (5+) professional experience as a solution architect or in a comparable role, including in application outsourcing and offshoring/nearshoring of IT units
- Experience in working with Sourcing consultants and advisors
- Good understanding of technologies, new trends and different methodologies
- Proven Experience/exposure in Application Development, Maintenance, Project Management, Presales and Service management. Program Management experience or Technical/Business Architect experience will be advantage.
- The ability to develop, present and implement System Integration, Application outsourcing solutions from a technical and commercial point of view
- Proficiency in at least couple of technologies and industries
- High flexibility, interest to learn, risk taking, adaptive and people skills
- Understanding of Estimation, costing, pricing functions and ability to build commercial/financials models
- Fluent in English, German (advantage)