SAP PM DMS, Belgium
Posted on Nov 19, 2020 by Global Enterprise Partners
Business Analyst SAP PM/DMS- 6 months contract- December Start
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an experienced Business Analyst SAP PM/DMS for a project with client in Belgium.
- Assist the Fleet Managers, Functional Area Managers and Process Owners of Maintenance, Operations and Document Management in their governance role, which aims to assure coherence, process- and cost efficiency, respect of rules and regulations and adoption of good practices in the domains Maintenance, Operations and Document Management, and more specifically in regard of the Information Service (IS) solutions supporting those domains within the Nuclear Entity.
- Assist the Nuclear Entity in the realization of their IS needs within the domains Maintenance, Operations and Document Management. This is done by (pro-) active capturing of business needs, challenging their added value and translation of these needs into either trainings or functional specifications for IT Delivery.
- Manage, monitor and analyse the processes of the functional domains Maintenance, Operations and Document Management
- Drive the IT Delivery teams in a cooperative mode, participating in the implementation of applicative changes and projects (either as business analyst or as business project leader). Assure follow-up of incidents, problems and changes.
- Is responsible for the complete documentation set of the domains Maintenance, Operations and Document Management. This packet contains all trainings information and documentation, all help cards and the organization of the trainings.
- Define and follow up of the project portfolio in the domains Maintenance, Operations and Document Management.
- Setup and maintain a network of Power Key Users within NUC BE for the domains Maintenance, Operations and Document Management M&O.
- Assure information exchange and alignment with SAP Process Management of Entities or Business Units using the same SAP modules or interconnected ones.
- Assure the Access and Recertification Management within the domains Maintenance, Operations and Document Management (Business roles and privileged rights).
- A good business knowledge of the Maintenance, Operations and Document Management processes
- A good knowledge of the SAP modules related to those domains (modules PM/WCM/PS/DMS)
- Knowledge of the main P&I and FiCo processes and their corresponding SAP modules MM, FI and CO.
- A good general data management knowledge eg data extractions and loads, SQL queries, data processing using MS Access, Excel and other tools, creating reports, statistics, etc.
- Project Management knowledge and experience
- Good training skills
If you, or somebody else you know might be interested in the SAP PM DMS position please apply directly with an updated CV in Word format to Josh Prudden or call.