Head of Business Intelligence
Posted on Nov 19, 2020 by Morgan Law
An NHS Trust in London are seeking an AD of Business Intelligence for a 4 month initial contract.
You will be responsible for developing and delivering the strategy to ensure that the Business Intelligence function is providing the Trust and other stakeholders with the Business Intelligence and analysis it requires when and where it is needed, supporting the delivery of high quality care by ensuring that the data is timely (as live), accurate and complete.
You will be responsible for managing three core areas: Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Data Quality. You will manage a team of 40 people.
You will have specialist knowledge, gained through experience, of the information agenda within the NHS, being able to analyse and present highly complex data for a Director and Board level audience. They should be able to develop strategies using complex analysis and provide expert advice to users.
- Experience of working in an NHS Acute organisation in an analytical setting
- Extensive experience at a senior level in a complex environment
- Substantial experience of managing information, reporting and analytics services within a complex organisation
- Experience of leading, managing, developing and motivating teams of skilled professionals
- Experience of defining reporting and analysis approaches to meet the business requirements of the organisation
- Change management experience with evidence of sustained changes
- Extensive experience of using data and information to influence and drive forward policies and procedures.
- Extensive experience of manipulating, analysing and modelling data and information, to support decision-making and strategic planning.
- Expert knowledge, experience and understanding in Data Warehousing including advanced skills in SSIS
- Expert knowledge and experience with a range of advanced data-manipulation, analysis and reporting tools eg. MS SQL Server, SSRS, Tableau/QlikView/Power BI