Offshore Wind Project Manager
Posted on Nov 19, 2020 by Mattinson Partnership
Due to continuing success in the offshore wind sector, my client is seeking a talented and motivated project manager to join its highly respected clean energy division.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a highly respected team with one of the world's most prestigious consultancies. They offer fantastic career prospects for ongoing and structured career development across the wider environment and infrastructure business.
* Deliver large EIA projects and consenting advice for offshore wind projects at various stages of the project lifecycle
* Work closely with major clients to provide technical, strategic and commercial inputs of the projects
* Continue to grow our offshore project portfolio by supporting business development activities that will help develop existing clients and win new work.
* Collaborate with the wider business to provide and deliver end to end renewable energy solutions
* Experienced in delivering EIA's for Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects in the offshore wind sector and be familiar with the Development Consent Order (DCO) process as well as the Town and Country Planning (EIA) Regulations. This experience will ideally have involved project leadership throughout the project lifecycle from Scoping through to Examination.
* Proven EIA experience at a project level. You will have excellent reporting and communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively within a team.
* An excellent communicator with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, clients, suppliers and industry.
* A degree (or equivalent), in a relevant environmental discipline, with a strong emphasis on EIA and/or SEA
* Membership of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) or other professional accreditation/ registration with a recognised body.