T24 Support Role
Posted on Nov 19, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
T24 Support Analyst
One of my clients based in Zurich is urgently looking for a T24 Support Analyst for long term contract in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and supporting new solutions that solve the root cause of customer problems in tickets elevated from our L1 support team.
- Writing step-by-step processes, technical solutions, and ticket updates to customers using clear and concise English.
- Learning new products quickly and effectively. When given access to user and developer documentation, knowledge base articles, source code, and infrastructure be able to develop a layered understanding of how the product works end-to-end.
What you will NOT be doing:
- You will not be developing in this role, but you will need to read and understand code, write scripts, query databases, and scrutinize dense log files while troubleshooting.
- Minimum 10 years of T24 experience in a support or development role on T24 Release 15+
- Knowledge of Java/TAFJ/Kafka/MongoDB/Informatica preferred
- Experience with customer-facing support. The solutions you provide are highly technical, but a customer-focused approach to ticket handling is essential to provide a great experience.
- Experience working on Unix and Windows applications
- Private, Wealth banking knowledge preferred but not necessary
- Knowledge of Temenos Payments Hub (TPH) is highly desirable
- Good communication skills and able to interact with IT and Business clients with ease and confidence
- Good knowledge of agile/Scrum/Kanban methodologies
Apply now for immediate interviews!