AWS API Gateway Engineer
Posted on Nov 19, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
AWS API Gateway Engineer - Malmo, Sweden
Gazelle Global is excited to present this Tier 1 career opportunity with an international Consultancy provider that is rapidly expanding, its functional and technical consulting capacity across Sweden.
We are currently looking for a AWS API Gateway Engineer to join our team on the client's side. A great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and international environment.
As a AWS API Engineer on the Amazon API Gateway team, you need to be passionate about API creation and Back End development. In line with the key tenets of AWS, you'll be focused on scalability, reliability, and security for custom built APIs
- At least 2 years of experience with AWS API gateways
- Very good understanding about securing cloud native applications
- Solid knowledge about Oauth2, Basic authentication, OIDC, JWT concepts Good understanding in Proxy, Reverse/Forward Proxy concepts
- Good understanding in Kubernetes & Kafka
- Good knowledge of important security guidelines like SQL-injection, xss, csrf etc.
- Excellent knowledge about scalable and highly-available Restful APIs.
- Working knowledge of contemporary approach to monitoring, log aggregation, alerting etc.
- Experience with implementing end-end monitoring and tools for APIs, ELK
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Experience in following best Coding, Security, Unit testing and Documentation standards and practices
- Experience in Banking/Financial domain is highly desired
Candidate should be available in Malmo or ready to work from Malmo once he/she is onboarded.