Full Stack Engineer - Java
Posted on Nov 19, 2020 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Full Stack Java Engineer - Digital Payment Center
Salary: $64k to $99k
- Create open API's and content for Developers
- Mobile and mobile web cardholder experiences that leverage open technologies like react.js and react native, node, swift2, Java, springboot, .NET and others.
- Our industry leading fraud engine that leverages ML to learn and detect fraud patterns.
- Our hybrid cloud application infrastructure that's based on docker, kubernetes, microservices and postgres.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in computer science, information technology or business information systems or related field.
- Working experience in modernizing .NET applications to Java, Springboot microservices
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale applications (eg, well-designed APIs, mobile apps, data integrations, and/or large mobile web applications).
- Exposure to devops tools like Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, ELK stack, etc.
- Fluent, open communication style - speaking, writing, collaborating.
- Demonstrated understanding of user experience, user centered design and responsive web design.
- Typically minimum of 2 years - Professional Experience In Coding, Designing, Developing And Analyzing Data.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$64k - $99k Annual