Principal Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Posted on Nov 19, 2020 by MKS Instruments
Are you looking to grow your career as part of a global leader in process technology who challenges the status quo? MKS Instruments is growing globally and requires your support!
As the Principal Software Quality Assurance Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Managing, executing and improving the Software testing and release process to ensure ongoing quality across all software products
- Defining and implementing test strategies to ensure high quality output. This will include but is not limited to regression and functional testing
- Actively participating in the full Software Product Development Process to ensure a quality mindset is used from conception to release for all members of the Software team.
- Adding transparency to the testing process and cross-functional collaboration with international MKS Business units
- Driving change in the release process and reducing time to market for SW releases
- University education or equivalent experience
- Background in test engineering beneficial
- Experience with product development methodologies such as Agile, Kanban and Scrum etc.
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft technology stacks, such as Visual Studio, TFS etc.
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Automated UI testing.
- Scripting experience e.g. Powershell, VBScript, JS Script etc.
- Cross-functional team player with international mindset
- A central role in Fortune 100's no. 21 fastest growing businesses
- A competitive salary package
- The possibility to fundamentally influence MKS' operational culture in the short-, mid- and long-term
- Professional development opportunities
- Inclusive and open teams
Join a leader. Grow your value and make an impact in an environment where leading edge science and engineering meet the spirit of invention. Our work affects the lives of millions of people every day.
MKS people combine world-class engineering and problem-solving skills with highly developed listening skills and an unwavering dedication to helping our customers succeed. Our teams push the science envelope and collaborate across a range of design disciplines in our search for inventive solutions.
To meet the needs of our business, our processes are lean and agile and our employees are innovative and focused. We work hard to be easy to work with, and we measure our success by the success of our customers.
Cutting-edge engineering and the ability to identify with customers are not often found together. When they fuse, the combination is extraordinary. MKS people create that fusion every day.