SAP Basis Lead (Must be fluent Dutch) - AUTOMATED SAP on AWS - Netherl
Posted on Nov 18, 2020 by Bison
SAP Basis LEAD Consultant is required by our customer, the global market leader in SAP Automation on the AWS Cloud and has recently been accredited AWS PREMIER GLOBAL PARTNER certification!
Our objective is to excite our customers through reducing SAP Operating Cost and improving SAP Agility with our focus on AWS, Innovation, Automation, Quality in Delivery and Providing a Good Place to Work.
With deep relations with AWS and SAP as well as operations in Europe, Americas and AsiaPac we have a truly global reach.
You will be working on cutting edge SAP in the cloud heterogeneous migration projects for global household name SAP end user clients and will sometimes be working on up to 2-3 different clients projects at one time and so will need to have well developed communication and organisational skills and be able to work and deliver autonomously and with minimum supervision/direction - it is worth noting that sue to the autonomous nature of the roles we will only be able to consider self-starting senior consultants
Essential pre-requisites/previous experience for the role must include:
- 8-10 minimum years SAP Basis experience - BASIS Consultancy and hands on delivery/not purely administration
- FLUENCY IN DUTCH LANGUAGE/DUTCH NATIVE/FLUENT SPEAKER ESSENTIAL
- Strong track record in delivery and hands on SAP Installation experience
- Solid UNIX/Windows. Preferably both
- SYBASE/ASE experience
- Strong HANA experience
- Proven experience with management consulting or IT/SAP Partner
- Very strong Heterogeneous SAP Migration experience in a hands on capacity
- 10 years hands on SAP Basis implementation/installation experience
- Very strong consulting/communication skills in English
- Excellent client facing ability
- SAP migration experience or upgrade to AWS (AWS highly desirable but not essential)
- Experience working as a BASIS Lead or SAP Technical Architect
- BOBJ Development
- BOBJ/SAP Business Objects Experience