Full Stack Engineer
Posted on Nov 18, 2020 by Request Technology
- Create open API's and content for TSYS Developers, our client hub for open technology (API's, SDK's and much more) developed by TSYS.
- Mobile and mobile web cardholder experiences that leverage open technologies like react.js and react native, node, swift2, Java, springboot, .NET and others.
- Our industry leading fraud engine that leverages ML to learn and detect fraud patterns.
- Our hybrid cloud application infrastructure that's based on docker, kubernetes, microservices and postgres.
- Collaborate with engineers across the Digital Innovation team to create technical designs, develop, test and solve complex problems that drive the solution from initial concept to production.
- Contribute to our automated build, deploy and test processes for each solution.
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end.
- Transcend the traditional boundaries of Frontend and Backend, designing and delivering performant, maintainable, and scalable features.
- Think in terms of components and systems while considering a holistic user experience.
- Work in an engineering focused, iterative team that's composed of people with a wide range of skills.
- Demo your work for colleagues and members of the business team.
- Conduct research on new and interesting technologies that help to progress our products and platforms.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in computer science, information technology or business information systems or related field.
- Working experience in modernizing .NET applications to Java, Springboot microservices
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale applications (eg, well-designed APIs, mobile apps, data integrations, and/or large mobile web applications).
- Exposure to devops tools like Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, ELK stack, etc.
- Fluent, open communication style - speaking, writing, collaborating.
- Demonstrated understanding of user experience, user centered design and responsive web design.
- Minimum two years relevant experience with advanced coding skills.
- Experience designing and developing large distributed, mobile, machine learning, and responsive web or API software systems.
- Experience working in a team-based, start-up or agile development environment.
- Track record of pursuing self-directed side projects, research, or open source projects.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business/Management Information Systems or related field
- Typically minimum of 2 years - Professional Experience In Coding, Designing, Developing And Analyzing Data.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.