Remote - Mobile Architect Immediate hiring - Malmo, Sweden
Posted on Nov 18, 2020 by NextLink Solutions
NextLink is having an existing position as an Mobile Architect for global projects in Sweden for our core banking client.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Extension: An extension is planned, but needs to be approved
Work load: 100%
Work location: Malmo, Sweden
Remote: Remote working to start with, and on-site once the COVID-19 situation improves and we all start to return to our offices.
The successful candidate for this position will have the following experiences and expertise:
Job Description :
- 10+ years of experience working in mobile development in Hybrid and Native Mobile app development -Android, iOS native stack & Xamarin.
- Deep understanding of architecture patterns such as MVI, MVVM, MVP, and Clean Architecture
- Experience with CI/CD/CT and devOps to support continuous delivery of the mobile application.
- Proven hands-on experience in designing, building, improving and operating high-performance, highly available and scalable apps in a fast-growing environment.
- Detailed knowledge of mobile technologies (Android & iOS) and industry trends.
- Experience in integrating with Back End API services & platforms
- Able to work and deliver in an agile framework.
- Experience in working in AWS infrastructure.
If you are interested and available please call Greg or send me your most up to date CV (see below)