SAP SD Consultant. English Speaking. Location: Canton of St Gallen, Sw
Posted on Nov 18, 2020 by Eursap Ltd
SAP SD Consultant - English Speaking.
Location: Canton of St Gallen, Switzerland. Flexible Start Date from December 2020 onwards. Salary range CHF 100K-150K per annum including variable of 9.1% + Full Relocation Assistance + Fantastic Benefits. END-CLIENT!
Our End-Client based in the Canton of St Gallen, Switzerland has a fantastic opportunity for an SAP SD (Sales & Distribution) Consultant to join their global team.
This is a great opportunity to work for a company at the forefront of the very latest technologies, they have been running S/4HANA for a couple of years and are in the process of upgrading to version 1909.
In your role as SAP SD Business Analyst you will provide professional advice and be responsible for transferring business requirements into implementations. You will contribute to build digital solutions in our application landscape, which combines mobile applications and cloud-based solutions with a Back End based on SAP S/4HANA.
In this role you are responsible for parts of our unique solution, its professional operation, and the transfer of customer needs into new product features. You will transfer new business requirements into value adding and sustainable solutions. With your detailed understanding of business processes and related IT systems you act as the expert for a specific process and product. You will implement and support our global product offerings and provide a seamless customer journey by using user centricity, responsive design, and cloud/on-premise solutions in an agile manner.
You collaborate with the product manager and product owner to define requirements as well as partner with technical staff to develop convincing solution alternatives. In this regard, you will need to define user stories and technical specifications, perform system configurations, execute testing, and support the go live of the product increments.
You will be part of an international team. In this highly challenging and motivating environment, we provide you the opportunity to interact with business counterparts and to take over responsibilities for crucial parts of our IT products.
We give you the autonomy to identify the right technology solutions for our customers. We also encourage you to grow, not only in this role, but also beyond - you will be able to move around the business, to experience various job functions and even work abroad in different markets.
Our IT department is located in one of the most beautiful and mountainous regions of the Canton of St Gallen. It is in convenient walking distance to the city centre and train station. As integral part of our performance oriented yet caring culture we want you to work your best. Offers such as flexible working/part time arrangements, comprehensive insurance and pension plans, day care for your children are just some of the ways we do that. Additionally, e-bikes are readily available for you to use free of charge! We have an excellent mix of people, challenging, and developing you every single day! Success at the company is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background is.
Required Skills and Experience:
- You must have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- You must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in SAP SD including customizing. Senior Consultants will also be considered and the salary offered will reflect your level of knowledge, skills and experience.
- You should have good knowledge in order management, contract management, pricing and billing
- You bring ideally two or more years of experience as a Business Analyst in a distributed Agile Software Development setting (experience utilizing agile delivery processes and tool chain)
- You are able to effectively communicate complex concepts to a non-technical and technical audience
- You bring proven business acumen and customer focus providing value-adding solutions
- Demonstrated strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills required.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to connect with global partners to build bonds, inspire, influence, and accomplish goals
- Excellent analytical capabilities, self-responsibility, and customer orientation paired with an entrepreneurial, can-do attitude and a strong sense of product quality
Nice to have but not essential:
- Experience with SAP CS/SM (Customer Service/Service Management) is nice to have but not essential.
- You must be fluent in English.
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of knowledge, skills and experience and the range is from CHF 100,000 - CHF 150,000 which also includes a variable part of 9.1%
- The company will fully assist you to relocate to the area. They use specialist moving agents to help you to transport all of your belongings. The company will cover all relocation costs (the exact amount financial assistance will be negotiated with you if you are successfully hired for the job).
- Costs of temporary housing for the first month
- Costs of a temporary hire car for the first month.
- Flights for you and your family
Fantastic Benefits on offer:
- The company has an extensive range of fantastic benefits on offer. Full details of all the benefits available will be provided after you apply for the job and are shortlisted for the role. To summarise some of the benefits include:
- 41.75 hours per week
- 32.5 days of annual holiday/vacation
- Wedding cash premium and additional days off.
- Paternity/nursing leave
- Child care costs
- Child vacation camp costs
- Leisure discounts on water parks, theme parks and ski resorts
- Health/Sickness insurance
- Staff discounts on: many shops, car insurance, petrol (fuel), public transport, restaurants, health/sports clubs.
- And many more benefits...
Related Keywords: SAP SD, SAP Sales & Distribution, SAP SD-Billing, SAP SD-Pricing, SAP SD-Rebates, SAP SD-Chargebacks, SAP SD-Billbacks, SAP SD-Shipping, SAP Order to Cash, SAP OTC, SAP O2C, SAP SM, SAP Service Management., SAP CS, SAP Customer Service, SAP Logistics, SAP Logistik