SOC Analyst - QRadar/SIEM
Posted on Nov 18, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
SOC Analyst - IBM QRadar/SIEM - vacancy for our Basel based client in the financial sector.
- Experience as SOC Analyst in handling Incidents to resolution and participating in threat hunting activities
- Knowhow of working with SIEM, preferably IBM QRadar and Azure Sentinel
- Working knowledge of network protocols such HTTP,DNS, LDAP and FTP
- Familiarity working with networking tools such as Firewalls, NGFW, IPS/IDS and packet captures
- Good knowledge of Log Analysis, Digital Forensics and Cloud Security Services; preferably Microsoft Azure
- Basic programming knowledge, specifically PowerShell and python would be an asset
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Providing SOC Tier 1/2 analysis work, handling alerts, triage of cases and incidents within the Cyber Security Operations teams
- Supporting the planning and implementation of organisational changes and advising management board accordingly
- Analysing business operations by gathering and analysing tasks, structures and use of material resources as well as managing the given budget
- Advising clients about optimal working environment, room layout and use of material resources and their regular modification
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.