Senior IT Analyst
Posted on Nov 18, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Senior IT Analyst- Remote (the candidate has to pick up the laptop on site either from Denmark, Sweden or Norway)
Senior IT Analyst- We are looking for an experienced Senior IT Analyst to join a dynamic and busy international team on a 3 months contract.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
* Work with Bank's IT Management, Solution Architects and Business Analysts to determine the new card solution for the bank.
* Review Legacy/local IT systems and internal processes; collect and analyze data, to identify the Legacy/local systems to be part of the new card solution, defining the changes needed with the Legacy/local system counterparts.
* Creating the features to the future development backlog.
* Estimating together with the relevant counterparts the cost, timeline and people needed to implement the agreed changes.
* Participating to the roadmap creation for the future IT development work.
* Work with other domains to ensure optimal design of integration with suppliers to the new card solution.
* Support developers and suppliers by detailing the specifications and investigating topics at hand
* Manage multiple tasks to deadlines; communicate progress at regular intervals
* Proven ability to use Jira and Confluence
* Experience in working in an agile set-up (eg as a member of a scrum team)
* Good communication and documentation skills
* Proactive and able to drive things forward
* Used to working in fast paced environment and tolerance for ambiguity is needed
* Good at working with different kind of stakeholders
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment - Interviews soon!