Big Datamodelling Specialist
Posted on Nov 18, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
Experienced Data Modeller/Architect
Urgently looking for an Experienced Data Modeller based in Zurich for a well renowned client of mine for an initial 6 month contract with possibility for extensions on this multi-year Big Data Platform implementation project.
Key responsibilities and experience required include:
- Clearly defining scope of projects through Stakeholders and SME's
- Contributing Data modeeling and Quality Management
- Preparing and executing Test plans and cases
- Prepare documentation and steps for deployment
- Several years of Datamodelling/business analysis experience
- Experience in requirement gathering, analysis, elicitation and clear documentation
- Writing advanced SQL Queries
- Knowledge of Unified Modelling Language or Entity Relationship Diagrams concepts
- Familiarity with Big Data Technologies like HDFS, IMPALA or HUE
The successful incumbent will be fluent in English with experience working in Large Global projects within the Finacial/Banking industries.
If this type of opportunity is of interest to yourself or anybody you know please don't hesitate to get in touch!
I very much look forward to hearing from you!
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.