Digital Transformation Data Science SME
Posted on Nov 18, 2020 by Flint Consulting Limited
Flint is looking for an data science database SME to work on a data centre migration project in Switzerland. Working on site in Zurich you will be a key member of the team migrating the entire datacentre from one site to another.
What you will be doing:
- Extending our inventory DB with fields and links to manage the DC move.
- Support building the inventory and links to the assets
- Delivering a play book of the Non-Oracle DB moves
- Propose and implement solutions for the Non-Oracle DB move
- Conduct the Non-Oracle DB move and validate the results.
- Support cutoff and Disaster Recovery tests
- +5y experience as DBA or DB Developer.
- Familiar with complex banking environments.
- Team player and used to work with multi-lingual teams.
- Preparing, moving, validation large databases between Data Centers (in metropolitan regions)
Skills & Experience:
- Oracle DBA with extensive experience working with large databases, MySQL
- Data guard skills
- Ideally knowledge in Linux and AIX operating systems
- Puppet knowledgeJira/Confluence
- Oracle DBMS Management tools
- Data Guard
- AIX/Linux (RHEL) .
- Knowledge in Linux and Windows operating systems
Apply for immediate Interview. Flint provides services to the ICT Industry