Posted on Nov 18, 2020 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Beacon Hill Technologies has an opportunity for a UX Writer with our client located in Cleveland, OH. This can be a remote position.
- Reframes product requests as user-centered problems and responds with meaningful, crafted solutions
- Collaborates with creative and client partners to find thoughtful, thorough solutions that address business outcomes and customer needs
- Develops informed points of view and communicates them convincingly while being flexible to input from others
- Influences and is involved in product initiatives at every stage from Discovery and Research through Refinement and Implementation
- Explores a range of options, discarding what doesn't work as well to discover what works best
- Anchors work in Design Thinking, Design System, and Research
- Uses empathy, logic and hard data to inform copy decisions
- Creates copy decks and communicates copy needs to developers
- Promotes a consistent experience across platforms through best practices and copy style guidelines
- Relentless attention to detail
- Contributes to complex, cross-functional projects, and works with leadership to set goals
- Continual knowledge of competitor products and industry trends
- Collaborates with User Research Lead to conduct copy validation such as usability testing
- Integrates qualitative and quantitative research into copy recommendations
- Advocates for Design Thinking and Studio principles across the organization
- Passion for intuitive user-centered product experiences
- 5+ years of experience working with UX copy or other forms of interactive, educational, video, or digital product writing
- Know how to work with and influence wireframes and functional specs
- Strong portfolio representing a breadth of experience and industries
- A curiosity to understand and think through every aspect of a user journey, from error states to success criteria
- Skilled at distilling complex feature sets into effortless interactions using simple, succinct language
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Team-first attitude
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to synthesize complex, interdependent, and sometimes competing priorities
- Experience navigating a highly-regulated industry with compliance obligations
- Familiarity working with technologies including Workfront, Figma, MS Office, Apple software, Confluence, Cisco WebEx, Slack
Interested and qualified candidates please reply to link with updated resume for immediate consideration.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting our website.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future