Technical Support Engineer
Posted on Nov 18, 2020 by Modis
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Brussels + Remote
Language: Dutch or French
Duration: 12 Months + extensions
Rate: Open for discussion
Support Engineer for the Incident team
- Incident Management:
o Handling IT incidents, 2nd line support:
- Office 365;
- Remote handling of Citrix connection problems;
- Hardware incidents:
- Thin clients, mobile devices (smartphones, tablets, PDA's), printers
- Coordination/handling of VIP incidents and their follow-up;
- Reporting to the CIO;
o Statistical reporting using Sibelga's Incident Management tool;
o Followup and chasing of incidenten;
o Supporting the IT Service Desk ( = 1st line support) in case of question;
o Contact with suppliers/partners and other 2nd & 3rd line support teams;
- Publication of planned IT interventions on the Intranet;
- Handling of PAM-requests (remote access, drive access, creation of (secured) folders, migration of external team member's profile to an internal profile, creation of FMBs (Functional Mailboxes),
- Configuration and installation of material such as smartphones, (hybride) laptops, tablets, printers, webcams:
o For VIP's;
o For projects;
o For Business-As-Usual activities.
- Contribute to the management+maintenance of the IT Service Catalogue (PAM - IIQ);
- Contribute to the update and validation of IT Service Desk Routing Scripts.
This list is not exhaustive and may change over time.
To be able to correctly carry out the above activities, here are the minimum requirements to be satisfied by the candidate:
- Strong knowledge of technology: Windows, Android, IOS, Active Directory, Printing tools, SCCM, Mobile Iron, user remote support tools, Omnitracker of equivalent;
- Languages: Dutch and French;
- Team spirit;
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/or Modis Europe Ltd.