Mac OS Admin
Posted on Nov 18, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Not Specified, Sweden
€400 - €425 Daily
MAC OS Admin JD:
- Platforms: macOS Yosemite 10. 10, macOS El Capitan 10. 11, macOS Sierra 10. 12, linux, Windows 10
- Networking: Netboot, Netinstall, Netrestore. Integrate & Bind Apple Mac computers with Windows Active Directory
- Tools: FileVault2, JAMF PRO Casper Suite,mobileiron,intune, McAfee, Symantec Endpoint Encryption. Adobe Creative Suite, Office 2013 and 2016.
- Develop, maintain, and deploy corporate MAC OS images and software packages to Mac laptop and desktop clients
- Administer Mobileiron/Intune/monkey/JAMF Casper Suite and create packages for applications to deploy on systems across the globe
- Develop & implement systems and strategies that promote secure, efficient and cost effective client management solutions resulting in improved workflow, service delivery and client management across the organization.
- Serve as the top most escalation point for all MAC users
- Evaluate and test new Mac OS & architect future solutions for deploying Mac configuration to new & existing Mac.
- Create and maintain technical knowledge base documents.
- Create a standardized hardware compatibility list.
- Plan, install, secure, maintain, and troubleshoot wireless networks.
- Restore crashed operating systems and recover lost data from corrupt/damaged hard drives.
- Design & manage the Apple Infrastructure.
- Create customized macOS images to be deployed on iMacs, MacBook Pro and MacBook Air.
- Create & manage technical system procedure documentation & ensure it is updated and current.
- Research, analysis, testing, certification and documentation of the application life cycle for macOS.
- Evaluate security updates and service packs for supported applications and perform necessary QC and certification for installation on all supported Mac clients.
- Test, install and update the MAC macOS operating system including proprietary applications, security patches, updates, application drivers and system security tools.
- Install and configure Mcafee/Symantec Endpoint Encryption & Security Suite on Mac computers.
- Create, manage, develop & secure enterprise ready macOS image.
- Lead role in planning the MAC refresh project.
- Hold timely status meetings, provide ongoing project updates.
- Executive Support to VIP Staff.
- Add, modify & delete users in Windows Active Directory.