Senior Business Analyst
Posted on Nov 18, 2020 by Stamford Consultants AG
Our client, one of the biggest pharmaceutical company based in Basel area, is now looking for a Senior Business Analyst.
This is a long duration contract starting in December 2020.
- Acts as an interface between business and IT functions and as a contact point for business leads in order to launch initiatives, leading and driving the scoping phase
- Strives for harmonisation of business processes across sites and departments by propagating common standardised data models, applications and technologies
- BA displays skills and capabilities in the area of business partnering and/or product management.
- Takes on the additional role of Squad Lead where appropriate
- 7y+ of experience in providing and scaling of digital solutions
- Business domain knowledge for the following areas: mobile app development, platform scaling, multichannel, IoT
- Previous experience in supporting/driving Digital & Agile Transformation
- Certification in at least one Agile framework/methodology
- Knowledge of Agile BA frameworks
- Fluent in written and spoken English AND German language
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.