Posted on Nov 18, 2020 by NextLink Solutions
Role: Security Specialist
Duration: 12 months (can be extended)
Location: Remote/On-site. (Utrecht)
Start date: 7th January 2021
NextLink Solutions is looking for a Dutch speaking Security Specialist to join our client on a 12-month contract (Can be extended).
- Point of contact and source of information concerning Network and Security issues.
- Design, configure, implement, and troubleshoot various disciplines in complex environments consisting of:
- including Routing/Switching, Firewalls, Loadbalancers, Web proxies, SSL/VPN, and other Security solutions.
- Contribute the expertise for Network and Security issues and provide input for the preparation of test plans and perform specific tests where necessary.
- Check whether the various (design) specifications match and offer a complete system solution.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- You have at least 5 years of work experience as a security specialist within a large organization.
- You have at least 2 years of knowledge and work experience with 2 or more of the following:
- Routing/Switching, Firewalls, Web proxies, SSL/VPN, DNS/IPAM, PKI, netHSM, Load balancing or other Security solutions.
- Preferably thorough knowledge of and broad knowledge of different ICT platforms (Linux, Windows, MacOS) and network environments.
CISSP and/or CISA certificate
If you fit the above and would like more details, apply now and I will be in touch with more details.