Posted on Nov 18, 2020 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
Do you want to work for an international global institute who have work all over Europe?
My Client are a globally leading Organisation and are looking for an English-speaking Java Architect to join their ongoing project In Belgium. You will be integrated into the team where you will be managing the project team.
- Architecture and design of information systems.
- Review of the architecture of existing systems.
- Design and development of component architecture and building blocks.
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems.
- Coordination and implementation of the technical architecture.
- Design and development of Java software solutions.
- Coldfusion knowledge is an asset.
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers.
- Production of software architecture documents.
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users.
- Assistance in the testing, the technical documentation, the deployment, the evaluation and the reporting.
- You hold a Bachelors degree in a relevant field
- You have at least 12 years of experience in similar tasks
- Very strong and proven experience with design and architecture of Java/J2EE solutions
- You have experience with ColdFusion
- You have a good knowledge of modelling tools (eg BPMN, UML)
- You have experience with the following technologies: Spring, Hibernate, Eclipse, REST, Maven
- You have experience with RDBMS (Oracle) and/or SQL & PL/SQL.
- Ability to write/speak/understand English (Level C min.). French knowledge is an asset.
- You hold at least one certification of the following: Pivotal Application Architect, TOGAF, Open CA, ArchiMate, ITIL Master, Oracle Certified Master, BPMN 2.0, OMG Certified Expert in BPM; IBM Certified Solution Designer
- You must be eligible to have an EU Security Clearance.
This is an opportunity to work for an exciting and dynamic Company working on a long-term major project in an International, multilingual environment where you can add a real presence to the team whilst the role offers a fantastic package.
Interviews being held very quickly, so if you are interested - apply or send your CV to (see below) or call (see below).