Analytical Scientist (Pharma temoporary)
Posted on Nov 18, 2020 by Experis AG
Analytical Scientist - Pharma/Biotech
Experis is currently supporting our global client within the biotech industry for their search for an experienced Analytical Scientist for an 18 months project in the Canton of Solothurn, Switzerland. This project is slated to go live ASAP. If you want to work for a fantastic global company doing amazing things within the medical field, love working in a fast-paced environment with a global team of experts near Solothurn, then please read on!
What is it you'll have to do?
The Analytical Scientist will work in the team which provides technical expertise for their manufacturing processes at their facility. You are tasked with providing analytical support to small scale cell culture and purification studies in the context of ongoing technology transfer activities.
What background do you bring along:
- Several years of relevant experience, specifically within a pharmaceutical company's production facilities
- Bachelor's/Master' degree in Biochemistry or Bioprocess Engineering/Chem/Bio or other discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of industrial experience
- Deep technical understanding and hands-on experience dealing with protein analytical technologies (LC-MS, CE-SDS, HPLC, UPLC among others)
- Technical knowledge and experience on protein analytics in bioprocess development and biomanufacturing
- Hands-on prior experience operating la-scal protein analytical systems
- Data Analysis: prior experience is needed
- You work well independently as well as in a team dynami
- Detail oriented
- Flexible and able to work shifts
- Fluent English (+other languages are an advantage)
- Available immediately
- You hold either a Swiss or an EU passpor
We are looking for an English-speaking professional who brings along experience gained from working on specific pharma projects.
If you are immediately available for this exciting project near Solothurn, Switzerland, please get in touch directly with Rosi Pang or send him your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert. We can only consider Swiss/EU nationals for this engagement.
Experis is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency. .