Salesforce Program Architect with Insurance/Energy
Posted on Nov 18, 2020 by Montreal Associates
Program Architect with Insurance/Telco/Energy industry
New exclusive opportunity to join a leading provider of cloud and mobile solutions, driving digital transformation for the largest organisations worldwide.
As a Program Architect you will be responsible for providing enterprise-level technical advice to major global customers. You will be engaging from CxO to program level, to understand the business priorities, their technology architecture landscape and digital strategic aims to ensure effective digital transformation with great holistic success.
- Close customer collaboration to understand and execute against the long-term strategy
- Take accountability for the architecture and design. Provide design guidance/patterns to customer, other SIs and implementation team
- Ensure you have a deep understanding of the Insurance or Telco or Energy industry
- Be a conduit to product and engineering team on behalf of the customer. Align customer on future roadmap and upgrades
- Participate in governance meetings
- Build CxO, business, IT and enterprise architect level relationships within the customer team
- 10+ years of enterprise consulting experience spanning large organisations and enterprise platforms such as Salesforce, Oracle, Siebel, Microsoft, Amdocs, Netcracker, etc.
- 5+ years experience as a Senior Architect and/or CTO in a mid to large sized organisation
- Successfully demonstrated leadership and influential skills in a complex organisation
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, master data management, AWS, CDNs, etc.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter in one or more of following domains: front- and Back End solution architecture, web/mobile solutions, development and release management strategies, change management, and direct leadership in designing solutions that meet or exceed customer needs
- Proven ability to analyse, design, and optimise business processes via technology and integration
- Salesforce Certified preferred- Admin, Developer, Sales and Service Clouds
- Alternatively, Architecture certifications from equivalent platforms (AWS, Oracle )
- Prior platform experience at Oracle, Amdocs, Integration Platforms such as Informatica, SSO, Security/Data Privacy, Mobile, etc.
- Extensive experiences with integration platforms supporting mission-critical, large volumes
- Understanding of Integration Patterns and Enterprise Component architecture
If you are interested in learning more please don't hesitate to send your up to date CV to and we will get back to you shortly.
Montreal Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.