Partner/ Director Renewables Advisory
Posted on Nov 18, 2020 by Procorre
Partner/Director Renewables Advisory
Procorre is a global management consultancy with its head office in London and a significant presence in Bristol we operate in over 120 countries through our extensive global mobility services and consulting partner network. Procorre is now changing the world through energy storage, we are currently in the process of providing resource and advisory consulting services to energy storage project across the world including into Corre Energy, the fastest growing sustainable grid scale energy storage business in Europe.
As our client portfolio develops it has become important that we employ a highly skilled, knowledgeable, renewable energy professional to help drive our business forward.
Procorre is an entrepreneurial led business we are agile in our approach giving you the freedom to explore and leverage opportunity. This is a commercial, client facing, business development role including:
* Working with the teams to develop and then take the lead in delivering an effective BD strategy
* Identifying new markets, new opportunities and new clients to approach
* Leveraging your network to generate business opportunity
* Assisting with the development and delivery of proposals
* Attend and leverage opportunity from appropriate events
* Work with senior leaders to shape and develop a highly effective team
* Cross sell into all of Procorre's service lines
* Oversee and ensure the satisfaction and delivery of projects
* Your passion, knowledge and enthusiasm for the renewables industry will be obvious.
* You will have extensive experience in the renewables consultancy sector
* You will be a true team player that leads through example and leads by taking the people around you on the journey.
* You are a coach and a mentor, developing people in the team through guidance and advice. You love seeing others succeed.
* You are a doer not a teller, keen to get stuck into the day to day tasks.
* You don't sit in endless meetings; your preference is to make things happen and drive business activity through your own efforts.