Senior Application Engineer
Posted on Nov 14, 2020 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a Sr. Application Engineer. This role is revolved around the responsibility for coordinating and implementing new components and upgrades to departmental specific packaged applications. This person will evaluate and implement business systems and technical processes to support the risk management and litigation technology departments. This engineer will coordinate the integration of the risk management applications with other systems like document management, cost recovery, financial, and human resources. This person will need to have experience with risk systems such as Intapp Open, Intapp Conflicts, and Compulaw, these are all necessary for this role. This person must have experience with SQL queries.
- Provide Level 3-4 operational or systematic support and maintenance for the Company's departmental applications; in some specific cases. Investigates operational or systematic problems and provides resolution using routine analytical skills and tools as necessary.
- Coordinate and implement new components and upgrades to departmental applications. This includes coordination, integration and support of business applications and data. The position will be instrumental in systems upgrades and conversions and actively manage the relationship with various non-IT business departments.
- Adhere to the Company's Security and Governance requirements across all administered applications.
- Collaborate with professionals at all levels of the organization.
- Utilize SQL query tools to perform frequent data analysis across various systems, providing clear and accurate data to business users.
- Adhere to the Company's IT Service Delivery standards and Change Control processes.
- Develop and maintain troubleshooting and configuration documentation for administered systems.
- Develop or enhance quality control reports and electronic monitoring to assure regulatory and data quality compliance.
- Collaborate with business users in designing and implementing analytics to help them interpret their data in order to make better business decisions.
- Write functional and technical specifications including application design changes and integrations for development.
- Gather information, design, develop, test and implement high-quality, user-friendly solutions to meet the Company's goals and strategic objectives.
- Provide 24x7 operational support. On-call support responsibilities are rotated among the members of the Packaged Solutions team.
Qualifications & Requirements
- The Applications Engineer Sr 1 must have a BA/BS in computer science, related field, or equivalent experience with 8+ years' experience of application support/configuration.
- Experience with SQL Query is required.
- Experience with Risk systems such as Intapp Open, Intapp Conflicts, and Compulaw is required.
- Strong understanding of and functional knowledge of Risk Management for various business activities such as: Compliance, Conflicts, Court Docketing, Information Governance, New Business Intake, Preservation Orders, and Records Management.