Senior Scientist- chemistry, pharmaceutical/analytical
Posted on Nov 14, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Senior Scientist vacancy requiring profound chemistry, pharmaceutical or analytical sciences knowledge for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 4+ years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry with a background in GMP activities for development and marketed products along with laboratory experience
- Expertise in scientific and technical writing including analytical raw data documentation and writing documentation such as stability report and validation
- Extensive scientific knowledge in chemistry, pharmaceutical or analytical sciences
- Proficient knowhow of laboratory and technical tools such as HPLC and LC-MS as well as quality management systems and statistical evaluation tools
- Masters' degree in analytical chemistry, Junior PhD or equivalent level of education
- Languages: English fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Planning, interpreting and reporting the results of scientific experiments for punctual supply of drug substances and products
- Performing raw data checks for externalised activities as well as identifying scientific, technological and GMP challenges
- Supporting the writing and review of analytical documents including specifications, analytical methods, validation reports, stability reports and batch records for stability and release testing
- Managing communications with internal and external stakeholders including outsourced activities to CROs and providing scientific as well as technical guidance
- Proposing innovative solutions and communicating key issues to the project lead or corresponding technical project teams
- Adhering to applicable SOPs, GMP and Quality Directives as well as Health, Safety and internal guidelines
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.