Visual Designer, Zurich
Posted on Nov 14, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
Our Client, a Swiss Global Bank who is currently on an exciting growth curve are seeking an experienced Visual Designer for an initial 6 months with a strong likelihood of extension to be based at their Zurich site.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leads cross-functional product syncs to drive new design solutions and a common vision across many different stakeholders groups.
- Brainstorm and propose new design-led initiatives.
- Sketch, ideate and generate new product screens and prototypes.
- Perform usability testing (remote or in person) for several products you may be working on.
- Contribute to design sync with the team across the US, Europe and APAC to share new designs and resources, unblock challenges and discuss new product initiatives
- Contribute and support our strategy on design systems and unification of our brand experience.
- Contribute and administer design training education sessions to design enthusiasts cultivating culture on the importance of design.
- Support the facilitation of virtual or in person Design Thinking workshops using Mural, with global participants.
The successful incumbent will possess:
- Extensive experience designing intuitive desktop and mobile interfaces that reflect intent, leveraging digital graphic design best practices and specific UI patterns.
- Strong design intelligence and well developed aesthetic sense and taste.
- A self-starter who can visualize and communicate creative vision, concepts and decisions.
- Fluency in rapid prototyping and usability testing.
- Experience working with global teams on global products.
- Storytelling skills, excellent listening skills and a deep understanding of human-centered design.
- Preferably experience in Frontend development
- Experience in UX writing and content strategy a huge plus
Submission of portfolio required, evaluation will be performed based on experience and assessment of portfolio work.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.