Warehouse Manager - NEW SITE (Multi site business)
Posted on Nov 14, 2020 by Prosper Consulting Ltd
Warehouse Manager - NEW SITE (MULTI-SITE business).
High Growth Warehouse & Fulfilment Business
BRADFORD (Top of the M606/south Bradford)
ITRO £35-45k DOE + Benefits inc profit share
(The remuneration package is flexible as it is imperative that we find the right person).
Despite the virus situation my client's storage and fulfilment business has continued to grow at pace and we are now seeking an additional key member to join our growing management team to head a new warehouse, fulfilment and distribution facility.
We are offering a rare and exciting career opportunity as my client is one of the fastest growing fulfilment companies in the UK. A family business that offers storage, picking, packing and delivery services that are tailored to suit a wide variety of small and medium sized businesses. As they rapidly grow a varied and large customer base, from entrepreneurial start-ups in E-commerce to established wholesale retailers, their bespoke, helpful, and hands-on approach is what customers love about them as they support them at every stage of their growth.
To enhance this continued success, we are establishing a brand-new warehouse facility in Bradford in the next few months. Reporting to the Operations Director the role would be to fully set-up and establish and run a 60k sq ft x 14mt high warehouse fulfilment facility as a key part of our operation and expansion.
We are looking for a highly capable leader who can continue to grow with our multi-site operation.
You'd be fully responsible with the inbound, pick and outbound operations responsible for budget, inventory, people management and development within that operation.
- A motivated and experienced leader and manager within logistics, distribution/supply chain.
- A minimum of 3+ years logistics management experience. Previous 3PL experience would be very useful (but not essential).
- Have a clear perspective as to how to apply and monitor fulfilment KPI's/metrics measurement and processes.
- Excellent leadership, communication, planning and organising skills.
- This opportunity would suit a candidate that has developed their career through roles such as Warehouse Shift Manager, Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Operations Manager, Logistics Manager, Depot Manager, Site Manager or General Manager roles.
We look forward to receiving your applications so we can confidentially explore your suitability.