Posted on Nov 14, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
I am currently looking for a cloud solutions architect able to conduct enablement sessions in line with PivotalLabs program.
The client is looking for someone who is expert with DDD and microservices implementation the back of Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
This is a 12-month opportunity with the possibility of further extension in the region of Zurich.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- conduct enablement sessions following PivotalLabs program (Domain Driven Design, Swift, Xtreme Programing, Microservices development on the back of PCF)
- Acts as a coach to the client development population helping with online education and answering expert questions around cloud-native development and Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Train a trainer- enable the client's champions that will educate others within the client's side
Your past experience:
- Experience (3 to 5 years' experience) with building Cloud Native Applications on the back of Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Spring Cloud Services
- Strong architectural skills in designing Cloud Native applications (DDD) following a microservices architecture
- Strong experience in education and coaching following PivotallLabs program
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced with RabbitMQ, Pivotal Cloud cache or similar technologies
- Experience with PostgreSQL or Oracle
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.