Lead Business Analyst MS D365
Posted on Nov 14, 2020 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
My client an International Services Corporation is looking to grow their staff. They have recently upgraded and are live with MS D365. They are looking for a Lead D365 Business Analyst. This is a very visible position working with all levels of staff in executing process improvements and support.
Candidate should have a strong background working in a Corporate environment as the lead MS Dynamics 365 expert. Will work with a wide variety of customers designing and building applications for their use. This is not a technical position, but the candidate should understand the development process of building applications as it relates to Accounting, Finance, Revenue Recognition, Payroll, HCM and CRM.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related areas/experience
- 6+ years of relevant experience in Business Analyst role
- Have completed at least 3 full life cycle implementations of D365
- 3+ recent years implementing, create business process improvements and supporting Microsoft D365
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365, UltiPro HCM, Power Apps,
REACH OUT TO MARK SHEMROSKE FOR FURTHER DETAILS