Business Analyst [Business Analysis, BPMN, Jira]
Posted on Nov 14, 2020 by GIOS Technology Limited
Key Skills: Business Analysis, BPMN, Jira
Our client Tier1 IT system integrator are looking for Business Analyst to support their client project based in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
What are you going to do?
- Analyzing and modelling business processes (process flows) both as Isas well as to Be processes
- Based on the processes, help in capturing, translation and implementation of business needs (requirements
- Defining these requirements in a SMART way and track progress on delivery of the requirements
- Be a bridge between the business and supporting departments
- Assist in the creation of user stories and acceptance criteria
- Own the user stories in Jira
What do you need to do the job?
- The confidence to speak up when something can be done better or smarter and the ability to accept compromises when necessary.
- Understand the current and future customer needs across various steps in the customer journey.
- A passion for turning data into valuable information.
- Ability to interact with technical resources and effectively communicate technical information and processes to relevant stakeholders.
- Working experience in integrations of Back End with Front End solutions.
- Knowledge of the process modelling method BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation)
- Working experience with Atlassian (Confluence, Jira), Slack and Gitlab.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in business, information systems, marketing, computer science, or other relevant areas.
- An energetic self-starter.
- Result driven.
- An excellent communicator and strong in international relationship management.
- Passionate and always looking for improvements.