Clinical Development Medical Director -Clinical Development
Posted on Nov 14, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Clinical Development Medical Director vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 5+ years of involvement in clinical research or drug development in an academic or industry environment with contribution to accomplishment in all aspects of conducting
- Advanced knowledge of assigned therapeutic area and extensive experience with clinical trials eg, planning, executing, reporting and publishing in a global/Matrix environment in pharmaceutical industry
- Thorough knowledge of GCP, clinical trial design, statistical analysis methodology, and regulatory/clinical development process
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as demonstrated ability to establish strong scientific partnership with key stakeholders
- Global people management experience, including management in a Matrix environment is desired
- M.D. or equivalent medical degree, along with advanced knowledge and clinical training in a medical/scientific are is required; available Medical Board certification is an advantage
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Delivering on a timely basis high quality IDP (Integrated Development Plans) sections, CTPs, and other clinical deliverables endorsed by internal boards, key external and internal stakeholders
- Providing clinical leadership and medical strategic input for all clinical deliverables in the assigned project or section of a clinical program
- Leading development of clinical sections of trial and program level regulatory documents
- Driving execution of the section of the clinical program in partnership with global line functions, assigned Global Trial Directors (GTDs), and regional/country medical associates
- Conducting ongoing medical and scientific review of clinical trial data with Clinical Scientific Experts
- Supporting overall program safety reporting, Drug Safety Update Reports (DSURs) and other safety related documents) in collaboration with Patient Safety
- Supporting the Therapeutic Area Head (TAH) by providing medical and driving development of disease clinical standards for new disease areas
- Contributing to medical and scientific training of relevant internal stakeholders on the disease area and compound/molecule
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.