Associate Scientist - Biologics Drug Substance Development
Posted on Nov 14, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Associate Scientist vacancy requiring profound Biologics Drug Substance Process Development knowledge for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 3+ years relevant working experience as an Associated Scientist or in an equivalent position in pharma or related industries
- Awareness of safe handling chemicals, potentially dangerous materials and equipment
- Proficient theoretical and scientific knowledge in the biotech manufacturing, analytical and pharmaceutical areas
- Practical knowledge of laboratory and technical tools as well as of software and computer tools
- Good documentation and presentation skills
- Bachelor degree in biochemistry, biotechnology or bioprocess engineering, alternatively an equivalent technical education such as an apprenticeship in industry
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken and German working proficiency
- Supporting the documentation process including equipment logs and updating of guidelines
- Establishing and maintaining lab standards according to local quality guidelines
- Providing lab operations experience and performing practical experiments in upstream and downstream process development such as fermentation, filtration and chromatography
- Planning and designing experiments under guidance of senior staff and performing them independently
- Assisting in organising the labs for sustainable operations and contributing to the implementation of lab guidelines such as maintenance of equipment
- Representing your work in team meetings and supporting all deliverables for lab documentation, lab standardisation and development activities
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.