Oracle EBS Sysadmin DBA
Posted on Nov 14, 2020 by NextLink Solutions
Baar, Zug, Switzerland
Oracle SysAdmin/DBA - Zurich, Switzerland - 12 Month Contract - Part Time
- Partner with ERP team members Sysadmins/DBAs, Developers/Analysts to provide full accountability for the system.
- Maintain and production support of the EBS 12.2 system running on Oracle Cloud.
- EBS user management, Security and Workflow administration.
- Assist developers and analysts with application and database activities
- Monitor application related jobs and data replication activities
- Installation, configuration and deployment of Oracle E-business Suite R12.2
- Work with developers and users to migrate objects and code between different environments
- Oracle EBS application SOD analysis for SOX and GxP compliance
- 5-7 years related experience supporting Oracle EBS R12.2, Database, WebLogic
- Experience with related applications is preferred; Oracle Cloud, IDCS, EBS Asserter, OEM, Noetix, GRC and Config Snapshot module
- Experience with Workflow Admin/Builder, XML Publisher, Forms/Reports
- Experience supporting Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Quality modules.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/Information Systems, or relevant experience/certifications
- Oracle certifications in EBS System Administration, App DBA and or OCI are preferred
- Must have extensive knowledge of Oracle RDBMS, related utilities and tools
- Knowledge in Oracle advanced features like RAC and Data Guard Preferred.
- UNIX/Linux Scripting knowledge is important