Technical Account Manager - Dublin, Ireland
Posted on Nov 14, 2020 by Monarch Recruitment Ltd.
€55k - €65k Annual
Technical Account Manager, Account Manager, Fintech, Cloud, Payment, Financial, Relationship Manager
Technical Account Manager - Mobile, IOS, Android, API's
Location: Dublin City Centre, Ireland - Will be remote until further notice
Permanent Opportunity with fantastic benefits package
Salary: €55,000 - €65,000 per annum (negotiable on experience)
This exciting and growing fintech is currently on the hunt for a Technical Account Manager. This person will join at a great time with current expansion, they will support the Commercial and Customer Experience Teams. The core responsibility of this role will be to ensure smooth implementations of the clients cloud/financial platform/software by supporting their customers in defining their solutions and helping to guide them post-sale in any technical queries they may have for implementation.
- The right candidate will be a very personable technical resource, who enjoys defining solutions and loves problem solving.
- They will work with the Customer Experience team to help define and refine issues as customer problems are reported and ensure fast and effective roll-outs to clients.
- The right candidate will have the ability to manage and work with multiple clients, be the forefront person in defining the software solutions
- Provide support in the technical issues customers are experiencing and report to the Technology Team in delivering fast and effective fixes.
- Definition of Solutions during Sales Processes
- Work with Customers on their Technical and Information Security issues
- Support of implementation questions during roll-out
- Proven experience of at least 1 - 3 years working in a Account Management role with a technical understanding
- Previous experience of working with customers on Cloud-based Solutions/Software platforms
- Strong knowledge and skills integrating APIs and SDKs and the ability to communicate this to customers
- Great personal and communication skills
- Ability to work flexibly on multiple customers assignment
- Security-oriented approach to systems architecture
- Strong problem solver
- A full understanding on the technical components with mobile applications
- Have a basic knowledge of development in mobile will be helpful
- Technologies they are using: OpenAPI, Swagger, Postman, Basic iOS development (Swift), Basic Android development (Java), Firebase Crashlytics
- Strong knowledge and skills integrating APIs and SDKs
Technical Account Manager, Account Manager, Fintech, Cloud, Payment, Financial, Relationship Manager,