Posted on Nov 14, 2020 by Simpson Booth Ltd.
We are looking for an experienced Java Back End Architect
This is a temporary role (until 2022) supporting a major IT business consultancy in Spain. The company was founded 26 years ago and has continued to grow exponentially ever since.
Nature of the tasks
- Application Architect responsible for defining solutions across all layers of an application, from Frontend to Back End. The Full-stack Architect will design and support the implementation of Front End solutions applying best practises and related design patterns that will run on different virtualisation and containerization platforms. The applications will communicate using REST or gRPC, on top of HTTP, HTTP2, or via Protocol Buffers. The Full-stack Architect should be ready to integrate user-facing applications with the Middleware layer, integrating with message queues, event buses, data stores and back-ends of different types, while leveraging non-blocking and reactive architecture principles. Strong focus should be placed to user interaction and the usability of the solutions, always pushing for a better user experience, by challenging existing implementations and by defining and implementing captivating user-interactions. Experience in React, MaterialUI, micro Front End.
It would be desirable if he/she has experience in Legacy technologies: JQuery, JSPs.
- Provision of advice and assistance in any area associated with the procurement, provision, delivery, maintenance, deployment, hosting, effective use of information systems and their environments
- Provision of security technical consultancy, security assessments or other security matters associated with information system projects.
- Technical risk analysis.
- Provision of technical consultancy, technical expertise, technical evaluations in relation with information systems
Knowledge and skills
- Good knowledge of information systems.
- Proven knowledge in IT consulting.
- Strong capacity in preparing and writing technical consultancy.
- Proficient communication skills in a multilingual environment.
- Capable of working in an international/multicultural environment.
- Proven ability to speak, write and read fluently in English (C1)
- Minimum 10 years of relevant technical consultancy and experience in last 15 years