OneSumX Technical Analyst
Posted on Nov 14, 2020 by Eximius Group Limited
Eximius have partnered with a diversified financial services company and one of the World's 15 most admired companies. With a large balance sheet of $1.3 trillion in assets and more than 260,000 team members globally, they are in excellent position for the future expansion. They ranked fourth in assets and second in market value of our stock among their U.S. peers.
An opportunity has arisen in their Controllers Team for an experienced Application Software Engineer with a strong understanding of regulatory reporting. Responsibilities will include working with organisation's Business and Technology to map the regulatory requirements to documented specifications and also working with representatives from the chosen vendor (OneSumX application- Wolters Kluwer Financial Services (WKFS) to ensure a successful implementation.
The role requires analysis, development (eg .ETL, SQL SP, unix Scripting, Java), vendor management as well as technology application management. Interaction with business partners, vendors and peers will be required to ensure the successful integration of our projects.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with excellent time management and communication skills, the ability to adapt to changing priorities and be able to work under pressure to meet aggressive deadlines
This team member should have a very good understanding of regulatory reporting using the OneSumX application from the vendor Wolters Kluwer Financial Services (WKFS).
The candidate will be required to have experience with Informatica (ETL), SQL Stored Procedures development, Autosys (JIL) scripts, unix/windows Scripting, Java, VB Scripting.
In addition this team member will:
Assist with technical design documentation based on regulatory driven business functional and non-functional requirements.
- Understand quality assurance, information security and compliance requirements and analyze changes for risk to the environment
- Application development and implementation experience
- Banking industry experience with knowledge of COREP, statistical reporting, and CRR, CRD IV, EBA guidelines
- OneSumX (from WKFS) experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge and understanding of database querying and creating ad hoc reporting results using SQL or similar querying methods
- Process definition - need to be able to create process/workflow diagrams in the FSD, and documentation experience (writing technical specifications)
- A self-starter and independent worker, highly self-motivated individual and have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to local cultural aspects and work in a highly diverse environment
- Well organised with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines with attention to detail
- Familiarity and experience operating in an enterprise environment using formal procedures and policies required for escalation and outage resolution.
- Strong documentation skills using tools such as Word, Excel, Visio and Enterprise Architect.
- Well organized and proficient with details.
- Self-directed and motivated.
- Able to navigate through a rapidly changing business and technical environment.
- Proven experience in project management
- Working experience with SQL is a plus