Java Developers - English Speaking; Spring; React/TDD
Posted on Nov 14, 2020 by Next Gen Partners
Contract (3-6 months +extension)
€550 - €620 per day (all-inclusive)
Java Developers required for leading end-user. Are you a Java Developer/Java Consultant who loves highly strategic projects? Are you driven by continuous improvement? Do you love using the latest tech to prepare for future challenges? This Java Development project could be for you!
The Java Developer role:
Be part of a team that develops and maintains integration components for highly strategic projects around provisioning, order management and orchestration, as well as support tools.
The Java Developer is responsible for the full development chain from gathering requirements to deploying the code in production and maintain it.
The Java Developer will interact with stakeholders to define requirements, create detailed design and implement solutions. You will also be responsible for unit testing and functional testing with a focus on test automation. You will execute functional and non-functional system integration and system tests in close cooperation with business representatives.
The Java Developer must have:
- Java Development (Java 8/10/11), JDBC, JMS
- Spring/SpringBoot Frameworks.
- Test automation (also such as TDD or React).
- Worked with teams who present solutions but remain open to ideas.
- You are structured and capable of multitasking when required
- Agile familiarity, understanding of Agile environments/principles
- Coding, mixing new projects with maintenance as required
The ideal Java Developer will also have any of the following:
- Oracle database (Oracle 10 and higher)
- SQL (PL/SQL especially)
Other ideal skills/experience include; SOAP, Rest, Tomcat, Jetty, Jenkins, Kafka, Ansible, Linux/Unix.
If this role sounds like a challenge you been looking for the contact me on the details provided below: