Blockchain Infrastructure Architect
Posted on Nov 14, 2020 by NextLink Solutions
Blockchain Infrastructure Architect - Amsterdam, Netherlands - 12months + contract
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Daily rate: 400-450 EUR/day
Start date: ASAP
We are looking for a well experienced Blockchain Infrastructure Architect who is required to join our globally known Banking client in Amsterdam.
What you'll do
- Adoption of DLT solutions researched and prepared in Wholesale Banking innovation by product Tribes
- Working with Product Owners and Customer Journey Experts you will align Tribe integration plans by slicing and sizing features into quarterly committed feature backlogs
- Preparing designs and architectures for cost-effective ways of deploying nodes of different blockchains
- Closing the loop with FinTech requirements; Working with Procurement, KYC, Tax, Legal and risk officers for a successful on-boarding
- Liasing with our core DLT partners such as Corda Network Foundation on the minimum standards we require from the operation of our DLT solutions
How to succeed
- Good hands-on knowledge of one of the main distributed ledger technologies: Corda, Enterprise Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric
- Deep interest in Cryptography and fluent in modern Enterprise IT architectures
- Good understanding of IT Risk frameworks
- You are comfortable with documenting IT solutions using modern modelling languages such as UML.
- Experience with TOGAF is a plus
- Knowledge of one of our core business domains: PCM, Trade Finance, WCS, FM, Lending.
- You have experience in coordinating complex IT projects spanning multiple teams in more than one department
- Good understanding of DevOps practices including Git, CI/CD, test automation and monitoring.
- Strong technical leadership experience in leading diverse groups of technical people, ability to convince based on facts
If you wish to apply for this Blockchain Infrastructure Architect role please apply ASAP OR send your CV to (see below)
NextLink Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.